Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
School District: Kopperl ISD
Position: Para Professional
Date Posted: August 3, 2022
Deadline: Applications accepted until position is filled.
Assist teacher in preparation and management of classroom activities and administrative requirements. Work under supervision of certified teacher.
Job Category : Instructional Support
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kopperl ISD is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Associate’s degree or two years of study (60 college hours) at an institute of higher
- Para Professional Institute Certificate or
- Valid Texas educational aide certificate
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Ability to assist in instructing reading, writing, and mathematics
- Ability to work well with children
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Some experience working with children
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- High School/Trade School degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
How to Apply:
Please submit cover letter, resume, completed application, transcripts and references. All inquiries and request for assistance should be directed to: Brad Janek, Principal, at (254)889-3502, email: email@example.com