Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
For more than twenty years, we have grown and evolved into a powerful network of schools—a network dedicated to increasing the capacity of human greatness. BRAINATION is at the forefront of innovative facilitating and learning methods. Our public charter district, Inspire Academies, has redefined traditional approaches to education and is becoming a leader in world-class learning—helping students to become expert learners and leaders, encouraging students to lead principle-centered lives, and inspiring students to belong, be great, and find joy.
Our Bell campus is located within a juvenile detention center located in Killeen, Texas. Our middle and high school aged students are 100% at-risk with much potential.
We are looking for student-centered teachers to lead in the spirit of our mission to increase the capacity for learning by inspiring every student to belong, find joy, and be great. Our learning environment engages students in the construction of understanding through asking questions, exploring, researching, and reflecting. We focus on strong academics but also teach tolerance, value diversity, support justice, and strive daily to fulfill our mission.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Texas Teaching Certificate
- Meets state certification requirements for subject assignment
- 3 years teaching experience preferred
- Special Education Certification preferred
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have satisfactory outcome of fingerprinting check prior to starting employment. Non-refundable fee paid by employee.