Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
For more than twenty years, we have grown and evolved into a powerful network of schools—a network dedicated to increasing the capacity of human greatness. BRAINATION is at the forefront of innovative facilitating and learning methods. Our public charter district, Inspire Academies, has redefined traditional approaches to education and is becoming a leader in world-class learning—helping students to become expert learners and leaders, encouraging students to lead principle-centered lives, and inspiring students to belong, be great, and find joy.
Our Bell campus is located within a juvenile detention center located in Killeen, Texas. Our middle and high school aged students are 100% at-risk with much potential.
We are looking for an exceptional administrator to lead in the spirit of our mission to increase the capacity for learning by inspiring every student to belong, find joy, and be great. We focus on strong academics but also teach tolerance, value diversity, support justice, and strive daily to fulfill our mission. The selected administrator will inspire high standards of achievement for students through effective implementation of our transformative learning model.
- Provides instructional leadership, maintains school-wide focus on high standards of student achievement, ensures effective instruction of curriculum standards, and manages processes for collecting and analyzing data to increase student achievement.
- Creates and maintains a collaborative culture, facilitates excellent academic and character development, and maintains a collaborative team culture.
- Assumes administrative responsibilities for the campus related to the planning, operation, supervision, and evaluation of the instructional programs and services.
- Maintains effective knowledge relative to all aspects of the instructional program, ensuring continuous focus on improving student academic performance.
- Provides leadership for the attainment of student performance based upon the state’s academic excellence indicators and other indicators as may be adopted by the State Board or the Board of Trustees.
- Takes a positive and proactive approach to student academic, behavioral, and emotional development.
- Encourages goal-oriented achievement and supports the efforts of District performance objectives.
- Maintains effective school and community relations, including working with parents, community groups and leaders.
- Interviews and recommends candidates for hire as directed through the recruitment program.
- Supports staff in their development, understanding and implementation of the curriculum.
- Administers performance appraisal and development program of campus staff.
- Ensures compliance of budget guidelines. Maintains fiscal control. Reports accurate fiscal information.
- Ensures compliance with school policies, state and federal regulations and school law.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree, in Education preferred
- Valid Texas Certificate;
- Meets state certification requirements for Principal assignment
- Five (5) years of full-time teaching experience;
- Prior Administrative experience preferred