Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
1. Develop and implement lesson plan that fulfill the requirements of district’s curriculum program and show written evidence of preparation as required.
2. Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for differences in student learning styles.
3. Present subject matter according to guidelines established by Texas Education Agency, board policies and administrative regulations.
4. Work with other members of staff to determine instructional goals, objectives and methods according to district requirements.
5. Create classroom environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the physical, social and emotional development of students.