Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth. Responsible for contributing to the educational program as a whole and to the growth of each student.
1. Develop and implement lesson plans that fulfill the requirements of the district’s curriculum program and show written evidence of preparation as required.
2. Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for differences in student learning styles.
3. Present subject matter according to guidelines established by Texas Education Agency, board policies and administrative regulations.
4. Work with other members of staff to determine instructional goals, objectives and methods according to district requirements.
5. Create classroom environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the physical, social and emotional development of students.