Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Help teachers provide for instructional needs of students with disabilities in the regular classroom setting. Assist in implementation of classroom programs, including self-help, behavior management and instruction programs. Work under general supervision of a certified teacher.
- High school diploma or GED
- Candidate must be highly qualified paraprofessional (or be enrolled in class to obtain this certificate)
- Two years of related experience is preferred
- Candidate must have satisfactory outcome of fingerprinting background check
- Candidate must have the ability to adapt to ever changing requirements in the classroom