Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Assist the Superintendent in providing district leadership. Thorough knowledge of school law, school finance and curriculum and instruction. Ability to manage budget and personnel. Ability to interpret policy, procedures and data. Exceptional organization, communication, public relations and interpersonal skills.
Specific duties to include:
- All aspects of district / transportation safety and security
- Student services
- Lead student accountability and compliance officer
- Direct Federal Programs, Grants, and Alternative funding
- Title 9 officer
- Support evaluations of all Principals and Directors
- Human Resources / Evaluation
Applicants please send cover letter and resume with references to Superintendent Ritchie Bowling at email@example.com
- 10 years campus administrative experience
- 5 years of district level administrative experience
- Live in district within one year