Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Gatesville High School
2023-24 School Year (Spring Semester)
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in the Foreign Language/Spanish subject area assigned to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Valid Texas teaching certificate with required endorsements or required training for subject and level assigned
- Demonstrated competency in the core academic subject area assigned
- At least one year student teaching or approved internship program preferred
- Citizenship, residency OR WORK VISA IN United States required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gatesville ISD is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.