Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Evant ISD is located in Central Texas along Highway 281 in Evant, Texas. We are a community oriented school district committed to providing quality academics and extracurricular opportunities for all students. Evant ISD operates a 4-day instructional week and has approximately 200 students in grades PK-12. We also have a licensed in-school daycare center.
Directs and manages overall campus operations. Responsible for the leadership of the campus instructional program ensuring high standards of instruction and achievement, compliance with district policies, and effective operation of all campus activities.
- Master’s degree, 3 years teaching experience
- Prior administrative experience
- Valid Texas Principal certification
- T-TESS certification
- Essential Duties/Responsibilities
- Monitors instructional processes
- Fosters collegiality and team building among staff
- Provides opportunities for interactive communication with administration, staff, students, and community.
- Acts as campus behavioral coordinator
- Administers campus budgets
- Manages use of school facilities
- Administers and manages grant programs
- Observes employee performance and conducts evaluations
- Performs any duties assigned by Superintendent pursuant to Board policy
Dr. Jennifer Ingram, Superintendent
P.O. Box 339
Evant, Texas 76525