Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Assist the school principal in overall administration of instructional program and campus level operations. Coordinate assigned student activities and services Click here for complete job description.
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Job Category : Administrator > Assistant Principal/Dean/Head
Equal Opportunity Employer
Waco ISD is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Master’s degree or current enrollment in program leading to Master’s degree and full administrator’s certification
- Texas assistant principal or other appropriate Texas certificate
- Certified Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System (T-TESS) Appraiser
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Thorough understanding of school operations
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate campus support operations
- Two years experience as a classroom teacher
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Master degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
- Elesa Maimbourg , Human Resources Specialist
- P.O. Box 27
- Waco, Texas 76703
- Phone: 254-755-9410