Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Implement the special education appraisal process. Assess the educational, learning styles, and program needs of students referred to special education services. Provide diagnostic information and work cooperatively with instructional personnel to provide the most appropriate programs for students with disabilities.Click here for complete job description.
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Job Categories : Special Education > Educational Diagnostician
Student Services > Educational Diagnostician
Equal Opportunity Employer
Waco ISD is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Master’s degree
- Valid Texas teaching certificate
- Valid Texas educational diagnostician certificate
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Knowledge of diagnostic procedures, education of special education students, human development, and learning theories
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Three years experience as a classroom teacher.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Master degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
- Elesa Maimbourg , Human Resources Specialist
- P.O. Box 27
- Waco, Texas 76703
- Phone: 254-755-9410
- Email: click here