Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in the core academic subject area assigned to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society. Click here for complete job description.
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Job Category : Special Education > General Special Education
Equal Opportunity Employer
Waco ISD is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Valid Texas teaching certificate with required endorsements or required training for subject and level assigned
- Demonstrated competency in the core academic subject area assigned
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Knowledge of subjects assigned
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of student teaching or approved internship
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
- Elesa Maimbourg , Human Resources Specialist
- P.O. Box 27
- Waco, Texas 76703
- Phone: 254-755-9410
- Email: click here