Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Assist teacher in preparation and management of classroom activities and administrative requirements. Work under supervision of certified teacherClick here for complete job description.
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Job Category : Instructional Support > Individual Aide
Equal Opportunity Employer
Waco ISD is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Associate’s degree or two years of study (60 college hours) at an institute of higher
- Para Professional Institute Certificate
- Valid Texas educational aide certificate
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Ability to assist in instructing reading, writing, and mathematics
- Ability to work well with children
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Some experience working with children
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
- Elesa Maimbourg , Human Resources Specialist
- P.O. Box 27
- Waco, Texas 76703
- Phone: 254-755-9410
- Email: click here