Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Supervise students assigned to in-school suspension (ISS) for disciplinary reasons. Maintain a highly structured and orderly environment. Work under the general supervision of the principal and immediate direction of a certified teacher on a daily basis.Click here for complete job description.
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Job Category : Instructional Support > Individual Aide
Equal Opportunity Employer
Waco ISD is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Associate’s degree, two years of study at an institute of higher learning, or have met
formal academic assessment required by No Child Left Behind
- Valid educational aide certification
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Ability to work well with children
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to use personal computer
- Three years experience as classroom aide or 30 semester hours of college credit with emphasis on child growth and development
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
- Elesa Maimbourg , Human Resources Specialist
- P.O. Box 27
- Waco, Texas 76703
- Phone: 254-755-9410
- Email: click here