Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
To develop, maintain, and oversee network systems security, systems redundancy,
disaster recovery, and change-management processes. Supervise and collaborate with
team members to maintain high availability of all systems and resources.Click here for complete job description.
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Job Category : Administrator > Technology
Equal Opportunity Employer
Waco ISD is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- High School Diploma
- Cisco Certifications required:
- A+, CCNA
- Cisco Certifications preferred:
- MCSE 2003, 2008, and/or 2012
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Alternatives to the above qualifications as the administration may find appropriate.
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Dell PowerEdge servers and other network equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (AD)
- Advanced knowledge of network topologies/design, routers, switches, ATM, GigE,
- Ability to meet short deadlines / work independently to solve complex
instructions/tasks Advanced knowledge in OS and network protocols (i.e. LINUX,
- Demonstrated team leadership and supervisory skills
- Broad knowledge and experience with USAC Erate guidelines, procedures and
processes Advanced organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Knowledge of mobile device management systems (MDM)
- Advanced Knowledge of virtualization
- Experience – required
- Three-year’s experience with mission-critical networks
- Supervisory experience
- Experience – preferred
- K-12 education experience
- Two-year’s experience administering physical/virtualized servers, AD, storage, etc.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
- Elesa Maimbourg , Human Resources Specialist
- P.O. Box 27
- Waco, Texas 76703
- Phone: 254-755-9410
- Email: click here