Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in the core academic subject area assigned to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Valid Texas teaching certificate with required endorsements or required training for subject and level assigned. Generalist 4-8 or ELAR 4-8 preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in the core academic subject area assigned
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Knowledge of subjects assigned
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of student teaching or approved internship
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required