Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
The position will require the teacher to engage students in rigorous and relevant learning opportunities relating to MS Health and Fitness. The teacher will be responsible for planning and executing effective and efficient lessons that promote student learning, growth, and achievement. In addition, the teacher is expected to plan and implement relevant learning experiences and field trips to solidify retention and real-world applications of learning. As a member of the coaching staff, the teacher will be expected to mentor and develop student athletes in accordance with the vision of the Athletic Director. As a member of the Chilton ISD family, the teacher will be expected to model exemplary professional and moral judgement at all times.
The candidate should have:
- A valid Texas teaching certificate and required endorsements/training for teaching assignment
- Knowledge of subject area
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Ability to instruct students and manage student behavior
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and integrate new strategies within the classroom
To apply, please complete the application at www.chiltonisd.org. For a hard copy, please contact Central Administration at 254-546-1227.