Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Operate school bus and related equipment to provide safe and orderly transportation of students and other authorized persons on assigned route and to and from other designated locations.
- Clear and valid Texas commercial driver’s license with Passenger (P) and School Bus (S) endorsements
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ability to pass U.S. Department of Transportation alcohol and drug tests and annual physical exam
- Ability to complete required bus driver safety training
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Proficient map reading skills
- Ability to manage student behavior
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to operate bus
- High school/Trade school degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required