Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Responsible for maintaining student academic records at the campus level under minimal supervision. Process student
enrollment, transfers and withdrawals for the campus.
High school graduate
Ability to maintain accurate and auditable records
Ability to use software to develop or maintain spreadsheets and databases and do word processing
Proficient keyboarding and file maintenance skills
Basic math skills
Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
2 years for clerical experience
Records, Reports and Correspondence
1. Maintain student academic records and process requests for information and transcripts. Process new student records,
including requesting transcripts and records from other schools.
2. Coordinate grade reporting process, including verification and correction of grades and preparation and distribution of
3. Assist counselors with the enrollment, withdrawals, and transfer of students.
4. Assist campus administration and counselors with the preparation of reports and student data information.
5. Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records and other documents as required.
6. Maintain confidentiality of information.