Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Coordinate the collection and maintain accurate records for the High School campus.
Perform data entry including Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) data, grades, and graduation plans.
- High School diploma or GED
- PEIMS and data entry (using a Student Information System such as TxEIS, Skyward, etc.) experience is required. Knowledge of TxEIS software preferred
- Ability to maintain accurate and auditable records
- Ability to use personal computer and software to develop spreadsheets, databases, and word processing
- Proficient keyboarding and file maintenance skills
- Ability to perform basic math
- Ability to understand detailed written and oral instruction
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Four years’ experience in school district administrative support position requiring collecting and entering data; experience with High School knowledge and experience preferred
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for accuracy and verification of grades, GPA, class rankings, transcripts and graduation plans.
- Prepare and print reports, including but not limited to: report cards, progress report cards, failures and incompletes, UIL Eligibility, class rosters, or end of semester reports
- Process new student records, including transcripts and records from other schools and entering student data into appropriate applications within TxEIS
- Run reports and verification checks on PEIMS data to ensure accuracy of information
- Work cooperatively with campus, district staff to collect, organize, and verify data required to submit PEIMS data in a timely manner
- Compile, maintain and file all physical and computerized reports, records and other
- Assist with all other duties assigned by the Principal
- Maintain confidentiality of information