Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Follow routine cleaning and maintenance prodedures to maintain a high standard of safety, cleanliness and efficiencey of burilding operations and grounds.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read and understand instructions for cleaning, maintenance and safety procedures
- Knowledge of minor repair techniques and building maintenance
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment and lift heavy equipment
- Ability to properly handle cleaning supplies
- Ability to work independently
- Starting pay $10.00 per hour + benefits
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a cleaning schedule that will include cleaning of floors, whiteboards, wastebaskets, windows, furniture,
equipment and restrooms.
- Keep school building and grounds, including sidewalk, driveways, parking lots and play areas, neat and clean.
- Comply with local laws and procedures for storage and disposal of trash.
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies, equipment and request additional supplies as needed.
- Perform preventive maintenance to ensure the comfort, health and safety of students and staff.