Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Follow routine cleaning and maintenance procedures to maintain a high standard of safety, cleanliness and efficiency of building operations and grounds.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read and understand instructions for cleaning, maintenance and safety procedures
- Knowledge of minor repair techniques and building maintenance
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment and lift heavy equipment
- Ability to properly handle cleaning supplies
- Ability to work independently.
- Compensation: The job is 212 days and pays $10.00-$18.10/hour($16,960-$30,698) plus benefits based on ability and experience.
- Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a cleaning schedule that will include cleaning and sanitizing of floors, whiteboards, wastebaskets, windows, furniture, equipment and restrooms.
- Keep school building and grounds, including sidewalk, driveways, parking lots and play areas, neat and clean.
- Comply with local laws and procedures for storage and disposal of trash.
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies, equipment and request additional supplies as needed.
- Perform preventive maintenance to ensure the comfort, health and safety of students and staff.
- Open until Filled.
To Apply please visit HallsburgISD.com and look for the Employment Link under District Info or call/email Asst. Superintendent Jonathan Eggerman at 254-875-2331 (email@example.com
) for more information.