Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
2021-22 School Year
Assess the educational, learning styles, and program needs of students referred to special education services. Work cooperatively with instructional personnel to provide the most appropriate instructional programs for students with disabilities.
- Master’s degree in educational assessment/program approval of internship
- Valid Texas teaching certificate
- Valid Texas educational diagnostician certificate
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Knowledge of diagnostic procedures, education of special education students, human development, and learning theories
- Ability to interpret data
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Two years teaching experience
- Citizenship, permanent residency OR work VISA in United States required