Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
7th Grade Teacher
Gatesville Junior High School
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in the ELAR/core academic subject area assigned to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Valid Texas teaching certificate with required endorsements or required training for subject and level assigned; meet ESSA Highly Qualified Standards
- Demonstrated competency in the core academic subject area assigned
- At least one year student teaching or approved internship program
- Citizenship, residency OR WORK VISA IN United States required