Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
POSITION: PART TIME AFTER SCHOOL SUPERVISION
REPORTS TO: PART TIME AFTER SCHOOL COORDINATOR / PRINCIPAL
FLSA STATUS: NON-EXEMPT POSITION
SALARY RANGE: $11.95 - $15.67
WORK DAYS: 182
The academic supervision staff will be the daily point of contact for parents, vendors, and students in academic supervision. He/she will properly supervise students to ensure a safe and orderly environment. He/she will be responsible for all aspects of student attendance, sign-outs, and will ensure that participants are in their appropriate locations.
- Assist students with academic tasks and homework.
- Provide enrichment and recreation activities after academic tasks.
- Assist with after school registrations and collecting payments, as requested by after school coordinator.
- Manage student behavior and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Distribute snacks to students in accordance with the school’s nutrition policies.
- Monitor students in academic supervision at all times.
- Track student attendance and parental pick up times.
- Communicate and collect payments for late pick-ups.
- Clean up facilities at the end of each day.
Basic reading, writing, and math skills required
- High school diploma or GED. Some college preferred.
- CPR and first aid certification or ability to obtain within the first three months of employment required.
- Must possess strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with students and classroom management skills preferably in a public education environment.
- Part-time 15 hours per week
- 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm Monday - Friday
- This is a true hourly position, no check provided during the summer.
Should you enroll in TRS medical, Orenda Education makes a $378 monthly contribution towards employees' premiums.
- This position is only eligible for medical benefits and telehealth.
- No basic life insurance or supplemental benefits available.
- Participation in the Texas Teachers Retirement System
Please visit www.orendeducation.org to view all job openings