Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
About Eagle Christian Academy:
The mission of Eagle Christian Academy is to provide each child with an outstanding, traditional education in a loving, Christian environment. We channel our energies to promote high academic standards while helping students achieve skills in creative and critical thinking—using the best integrated curriculum available. The uniqueness of each child shall be valued within an atmosphere of challenging academic standards and nurturing support. Within this atmosphere, ECA seeks to integrate family involvement with highly qualified and dedicated Christian faculty and to provide a foundation for each child to reach his or her full potential—spiritually, academically, emotionally and physically.
- Organize practices and conditioning
- Collaborate with Athletic Director to create the volleyball season schedule
- Develop and maintain relationships with players
- Create and maintain a standard of excellence in practices and games
- Demonstrate and call players to exemplify Christ-like character
- Provide consistent communication to parents and players
- Coordinate logistics for all away games and tournaments
- Support and work cohesively with assistant coach
- Any other duties as assigned by the principal.
- Playing or coaching volleyball experience
- Ideal candidates would have experience teaching at the secondary level
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree and valid Texas teaching certificate
- Position is best as a stipend employee with teaching responsibilities. Interested candidates should look at open teaching positions to see if they apply to establish full-time employment.