Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Direct and manage assigned areas of instructional program and campus operations. Oversee assigned student activities and services.
- Master’s degree
- Texas principal or other appropriate Texas certificate
- Certified Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System (T-TESS) appraiser
- Knowledge of campus operations
- Working knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Ability to evaluate instructional program and teaching effectiveness
- Ability to manage budget and personnel
- Ability to implement policy and procedures
- Ability to interpret data
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Two years experience as a classroom teacher