Please contact the district or school with any questions regarding this position.
Plan and provide speech-language pathology services to students with speech, voice or language disorders. Assess students and provide therapeutic intervention to eliminate or reduce problems or impairments that interfere with students' ability to derive full benefit from the educational program.
- Skill in the use of tests and measurements for assessing speech-language disorders
- Ability to work with students from ages 3-21
- Knowledge of evaluation, habilitation, and rehabilitation of speech, language and hearing disorders
- Excellent organizational communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to multiple work locations as assigned